Man Suffers Horrific Injury After Eggs Explode

A man ended up bandaged like a mummy after an egg he cooked in the microwave exploded in his face!!

The 44-year-old factory worker was peeling what he thought was eggs off his face, but it turned out to be his own skin.

 
The News Junkie

The News Junkie

The News Junkie - I drink too much, curse far too often and obsess over breaking news. I hope we can still be friends. Read more: http://realradio.iheart.com/onair/the-news-junkie-50156/#ixzz4l84dxLfP Read more

title

Content Goes Here