Student's Head Doubles In Size After Allergic Reaction

A 19-year-old shared photos of her allergic reaction to a chemical found in 90% of hair dyes.

She bought the dye at a Paris supermarket and followed the directions on the box, except for the wait time on the patch test. The swelling doubled her head in size and caused her to have trouble breathing.

 
The News Junkie

The News Junkie

The News Junkie - I drink too much, curse far too often and obsess over breaking news. I hope we can still be friends. Read more: http://realradio.iheart.com/onair/the-news-junkie-50156/#ixzz4l84dxLfP Read more

title

Content Goes Here